Two-day Prague Guide
Visit the capital city Prague
Nothing will destroy your stay in Prague once you have our e-book “Two-day Prague Guide.“ We were on all the places ourselves, and we saw everything ourselves. Now we are ready to share this information with you. You will save your time and money.
This ebook is split into two chapters. The first part is a two-day itinerary that will guide you step by step through the most magical places of the ancient city of Prague. The second part will provide you information about the Czech Republic. You will get the basic knowledge about the Czech history, geoghraphy, most visited places, language, Czech currency, transport, meal, habits, holiday, traditions and many other interesting things about our country.
What do the e-books include?
You will get within 102 pages the next information:
- 55 pages
- Step by step itinerary
- Two-day tour – all the highlights of Prague
- Old Town streets, OldTown Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle tour, Prague Castle gardens
- New Town, Petrin, Wenceslas Square, modern architecture
- Hidden places
- Information about the transportation (bus, tram and metro lines)
- Detailed schedule(distance and time to each location, estimated time spent on the place)
- Description of the place of interest and curiosities about it
- Opening hours, entrance fee, address
- Photographs of sights
- QR codes with google map link and official website link
- Tips for good meal and drinks
… and much more
Information About Czech Republic
- 47 pages
- General information about the Czech Republic
- Czech history – from the Middle Ages to the present
- Geography and Regions – the Czech Republic is very diverse. We advise what and where to see
- Top 10 most visited places – do not miss out on any important sight
- The most attractive Czech towns – tips for “you must see places” in the most important Czech cities
- National holidays and Czech traditions – you will not miss any important event
- Czech cuisine – you should be prepared to taste ale the Czech delicacies
- Ways of transport – you will not be lost if you know the basic transport options
- Currency and language – we do not use the euro, but the Czech crown. See what coins and banks look like.
- The best events during the year – the most important opportunities in the field of culture, sports and entertainment
…and much more
Just click the button „Finish your order “ below to get Two-day Prague Guide. You can start your stay in Prague within few seconds.
WE KNOW IT, WE LIVE IT.